The Canucks are partnering with Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids once again this year! Our annual Snack Drive is kicking off this Friday, February 1st and will run throughout the month of February.
Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids’ goal is to have no hungry kids in Calgary.
Below is a list of suggested items for the snack drive:
Individually packaged NUT-FREE snack items:
- Rich & Chewy bars or Nature Valley Lunch Box varieties
- Fruit Gummies
- Chip-its chocolate chips (must be this brand as they are NUT-FREE)
- Sun-Maid raisins (must be this brand as they are NUT-FREE)
- Ground flax seed or Bran meal
- Multi-grain or Whole wheat cereal
- Puffed wheat cereal
- Vanilla extract
- Zip seal snack and sandwich size bags
- Mini paper muffin cups
- Rubber cleaning gloves
- Hand washing soap
- Nut-free cooking spray
- Latex free and powder free gloves
- Grocery gift cards
Please drop off Donations at any Canucks home game in February!