On March 12, 2020, Hockey Canada made the decision to cancel all Hockey Canada-sanctioned activities until further notice, effective Friday, March 13, 2020.
As a result, we will postpone our Spring Camp which was scheduled for March 27-29, and our PeeWee/Bantam Camps which were scheduled for April 3-5. We will begin the process of looking for alternate dates, and at which time the restrictions are lifted, we will share with everyone already registered.
If the new dates are not convenient or you decide to cancel for any reason, your registration fees will be returned. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We realize this will likely be a disappointment to many, but please keep in mind, that barring any further updates, we are simply postponing the dates for the Spring Camp.
Thank you for your interest in the Calgary Canucks, and we look forward to seeing you on the ice at some point in the future.
President, Calgary Canucks Junior Hockey Club