Do you have a passion for social media, marketing, and live sports entertainment? The Calgary Canucks are looking for a Social Media Coordinator this season as they celebrate 50 years in the Alberta Junior Hockey League.
Your role – Working closely with our marketing team, connect and expand the Canucks Community through a variety of social media related activities:
- Supporting the execution and promotion of the marketing plan
- Scheduling and posting across multiple platforms
- Assisting with promoted posts and tracking
- Drive brand awareness of the Calgary Canucks with our target audience
- Increase attendance and fundraising results
What you bring – Enthusiasm, a love for Calgary and live Hockey, your ideas to raise our social media game. Many of our previous volunteers have gone along to full time careers in Sports Entertainment.
This is a volunteer position and we ask all interested Candidates to be able to commit to a few hours per week for posting activities while also being available for the some/most of our 21/22 regular season homes games. A full schedule can be found online at www.calgarycanucks.ca
To apply please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your experience, and why you would be the right fit. We will contact qualified Candidates for a phone interview. We look forward to hearing from you!