On September 15, 2021, the Government of Alberta announced enhanced public health measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. On September 18th, 2021, the Alberta Junior Hockey League (AJHL) Board of Governors approved league-wide implementation of the Alberta Government’s Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) for sport activities effective September 20th, 2021. The program applies specifically to the players, staff and officials of the AJHL.
As a result, the Calgary Canucks have chosen to implement the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP), and ensure the health and safety of our players, staff, volunteers, and attending fans.
Thank you for your kindness and respect to our staff and volunteers as we try to protect our community from the spread of COVID-19.
As per the Alberta Government requirements for businesses participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program, all visitors to Calgary Canucks games (aged 12 and over) will have to show proof of vaccination or a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service. Please ensure that the required proof is ready for verification upon arrival to the game.
Proof of vaccination:
- Single dose accepted between September 20 and October 25 if received two weeks before time of service
- Double doses required after October 25.
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service
What form of documentation do you accept?
- Photo or scanned copy of your paper record from your pharmacy or doctor.
- Screenshot of Alberta MyHealth Records from the website (Please note: the App version does not currently show a person’s name with the vaccination information).
- Printed copy of the record.